Hello, I'm looking for help

I’m seeking experienced developers to help build a multiplayer survival game similar to Rust and Unturned but top down/2d. All the artwork is complete and I require assistance with coding. As my experience with coding is limited, Which is why I’m asking for assistance. Please contact me at HusseinFH#4888 on Discord for further discussion.

2 Likes

What game engine/stack are you planning on building this with?

3 Likes

This looks like a very nice idea!

2 Likes

OH Hello hugo! Thanks if you can help or know someone who can help let me know thanks. I have all the art done lol and it took over 2 years to make (We had to redesign to keep it looking clean/more advacned by the years)

2 Likes

Whatever the developer/programmer thinks works the best for them. Again I make art and barely know code and I have all the art done just waiting for the game to be made.

2 Likes

@not-ethan thanks for moving the category I’m new to this so ye.

2 Likes

This sounds like a decently large project, you might want to consider making a bounty for it on Replit. You also might want to consider breaking this large project into smaller chunks. You should also consider what you want the end result to look like, what technologies should be used, like is this multiplayer or single player? Desktop or browser based?

3 Likes

I’ve found a developer and we are currently working on the game in unity at the moment. I will still publish it on repl for people who want to play it there but it will be a redirect of the official link. I’m doing this because I don’t want the code to be stolen.

2 Likes