Get to know me!

Honestly, good for you man

Bro’s only a foot taller than this??

1 Like

Es em aych my head. You forgot the comma.

1 Like

Most coherent sentence from a keyboard

I already scolded him lmao.

1 Like

Hey that’s not nice >:/

4 Likes

EDIT: I am deleting these before someone flags them 4 being off topin again :slightly_frowning_face:

I am a cat, you are right! :smiley_cat:

meow meow meow meow meow

2 Likes

1 Like

This will generate syntax error … bath, cat, ouch

6 Likes

no, no he’s saying it as a joke: cats & water don’t mix so he’s pointing out that you made the cat take a bathe XD

cat+bath=ouch (sometimes), so saying them = syntax error

3 Likes

It was a joke !!!

5 Likes

ERROR: 1 FOOT LONG SCRATCH ACROSS FACE; CHECK FOR CIRCULAR IMPORTS.

2 Likes

SPELLING. LEARN YOUR DING DANG SPELLING.

(I beat Qwerty to it let’s gooo)

3 Likes

Well I am an opposum so…

2 Likes

I’d be happy to coach, which language are you interested in?

I would be happy to coach you!
But just not on a voice call,
I would only be able to help in these programing languages:

something that is not pre installed on windows and can not be opened in a new tab, definitely programing language, Python / FILE.py
used in every website you see including this website, HTML / FILE.html |or| FILE.htm
also definitely programing language and used in HTML, JavaScript / FILE.js
not really a programing language, and its for looks, aslo used in HTML, CSS / FILE.css

Btw if your gonna code you will need a text editor, If you are using replit then you dont need to do anything, If you wonna code on your computer I recomend Visual Studio Code, also not pre installed on windows.

I love PyCharm and there is a free community version.

1 Like

Just FYI (though many people already know this) you can code on Windows using the built-in Notepad app (not to be confused with Wordpad, which is a built-in cheap knock-off of MS Word). Notepad has been included in every Windows version since at least Vista (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11) and allows you to edit your code. However, it has no syntax highlighting, auto suggest, etc. It is literally just a text editor and nothing more. Visual Studio Code is a reputable alternative and will likely better suit your needs.

2 Likes