Get to know me!

Hi, my name is KyndalReddick, you can call me shae or lashae, some people say they have never seen my name spelt like that, they usually see it spelt like : Kendal…
I believed if my name was spelt different doesn’t that make me unique in some sort of way?
I want to be able to make my own games and be very good at coding, i’m a noob, i don’t know anything about coding, i would love to have a coach, i am 14 years old btw, sorry! i don’t know if i’m supposed to make friends on this app too? so… haha sorry… again, i’m a very sorry person and i know that’s a bad thing, to always be sorry. because if you’re sorry and you keep doing the same thing, you’re not really sorry, right?

Things i like & dislike
  • I love cats and dogs <3
    -i I love the color blue,rose gold,red,green, etc
    -I like to be teased a little, i am 5´1 hahaha

• i do not like mean people who jump into conclusions without letting me explain…

• I dont like to be corrected when im in the middle of talking ( i would love for you to WAIT, until i’m done talking)

-why i want to learn codes-

the reason i want to learn coding is so i can make my own video games for kids on any device. It will not be copyright, it will be something someone would not expect!

{ thank you so much for listening ladies and gentlemen}
15 Likes

Hey @KyndallReddick welcome to the community! :)

4 Likes

welcome welcome welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s not exactly a bad thing and that’s not exactly true :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is so confusing man btw, we are not a formal forum

4 Likes

Sorry but what are your pronouns XD

4 Likes

So he doesn’t get it wrong…? Also I don’t think he was talking to you…

3 Likes

Yeah did I just miss it lol XD I didn’t want to get it wrong

4 Likes

Well you can go as off topic as you want if you’re careful about it…

Lasagna

See? Ain’t getting flagged for that.

Also welcome to the community @KyndallReddick

Kind of a gray area. You can collaborate with people and get to know them, but not really ask for friends in threads that are asking for help or smth.

I’d be happy to coach you. What lang are you interested in learning?

4 Likes

My pronouns are Xorbian325/Xorbian352im

4 Likes

Would thee be angry if I called referred to thee as they/them?

2 Likes

Wojak is male so generally people go with he/him. I’m a male humanoid so I accept that. Also Tanner/Tannerself.

3 Likes

oh I forgot to remove the called lol, not editing still

5 Likes

Hi tanner. That’s what I’ll call you?

2 Likes

Whatever you want, I’ve been on here long enough to know that there’s a 75% chance that there will be no identity fraud with my name.

2 Likes

75%, while respectable as a grade, it isn’t the greatest percentage for identity fraud

3 Likes

That leaves a 25% chance that there WILL be identity fraud. Main suspect is @bigminiboss since he found my name first.

2 Likes

to be fair, his comment revealed your name to me, and likely others, meaning we can just blame bigminiboss

3 Likes

knowing things is my hobby :wink: I happen to know lots of secrets about just about anyone on replit (not really I just know more than the average person)

4 Likes

They don’t know your SSN or stuff so no not really lmao.

1 Like