Our separate domain firewalledreplit.com has been created to allow for extra security for young learners.
** Please note the new CDN URL change to
replitcdn.com. Please make sure you have this url unblocked by July 1 for the best Replit experience.**
Within this domain, users cannot:
- access the community, search or spotlight features: This means students will have no way to view repls created by those in the community, view comments, create repls, search for repls, or view spotlight repls (trending/highlighted repls).
- access or create proxies: Students’ code is isolated from the wider Internet, limiting them to accessing a limited set of approved sites needed for package management and running of repls
Users still can:
- code in a multi-player, collaborative environment with their peers (teachers can assign students to work together in a project)
- access any projects or repls associated with their account on replit.com
- utilize the Curriculum Hub
- utilize templates for various languages (this is the only thing that will appear in the search bar)