When I attempt to open any replit it comes up with a different error code but the same message behind, saying “failed to setItem on storage: Setting the value of ‘replEnvironmentDesktopSidebarSections’ exceeded the quota”.
I’m not sure if this has to do with the loading of the page or if it’s to do with storage, but I have used 8.16GiB / 10. It happens every time I open any repl but not for the rest of the website.
There is a pop up in front of the error message saying something like this but with a different error code each time (a screenshot is at the bottom):
The issue has been logged and the Replit team will look into it. Try reloading the page to get back to coding.