Failed to setItem on storage despite having 1GB+ free storage

When I attempt to open any replit it comes up with a different error code but the same message behind, saying “failed to setItem on storage: Setting the value of ‘replEnvironmentDesktopSidebarSections’ exceeded the quota”.

I’m not sure if this has to do with the loading of the page or if it’s to do with storage, but I have used 8.16GiB / 10. It happens every time I open any repl but not for the rest of the website.

There is a pop up in front of the error message saying something like this but with a different error code each time (a screenshot is at the bottom):

Your Repl is having a bit of trouble.

The issue has been logged and the Replit team will look into it. Try reloading the page to get back to coding.

AandomMark101

Error: dd0669a48f9e42f9b0ab068dfc219830

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @AandomMark101!
Can you access the shell in your repl? If so, try running kill 1. If not, could you send screenshot of how
much disk usage this individual repl is using? Thank you!

I cannot access any repl even to the shell, the most recent one I made and accessed was my first ever C++ program that didn’t display it’s disk space, but many python and html programs with either no libraries or tkinter and other libraries also don’t work.

On my phone after accidentally using the wrong account I have managed to access it now but Ill see on my laptop