Extensions ideas!

Hey people,

since Replit extensions came out everyone has been loving them and enjoying working with them. Certainly, one of the best Replit updates of 2023! I’m currently looking for extension ideas that people think are necessary, I will gladly try and make one of the ideas. To decide on the idea there would be a poll. I’ve got some ideas in mind which might be posted here, excited to read the posts!

2 Likes

What is an extension?

1 Like

It’s just like Chrome extensions, but these extensions normally help you when coding on Replit for example a Todo list! For more information on extensions visit the Replit Extensions Documentation.

3 Likes

Thanks! I read the documentation, but I couldn’t find a link to the extension store in it. Can you help me with this? Sorry for the fact that this post does not fit this topic.

1 Like

Sure, sent you a message so we don’t fill this up with posts!

1 Like

Is there an extension that integrates Ask directly into Replit yet?

1 Like

Just curious, what purpose would that serve? How would it help? I’m not trying to criticize but I never thought of that before and am curious about the idea.

2 Likes

iirc, @not-ethan was doing an extension about something related to ask

2 Likes

I was making an extension to search ask. Though that did not happen since I got distracted with other things.

2 Likes

If somebody needed help and made a post then they could view the replies in their repl instead of having to switch tabs.

1 Like

For everyone who is looking for an extension idea, we have a wishlist of ideas that we’re waiting for people to build!

Once you finish building an extension on the wishlist, reach out to me and we can talk about getting it on the store.

1 Like