Deployment Always on issue…

I have a question, I have a webapp deployed on replit, but the problem is that the replit is constantly receiving webhooks of my customers data. But when the replit goes off(even when its deployed) the webhooks are not being received and my database is not being updated nor automatically my deployement… how can I solve this…?:sob:

Did you deploy to Autoscale or Reserved VM? If you want it to always be on then use reserved VM. Autoscale is for like, dynamic web applications like Flask.

None of them work, I receive webhooks everyminute to my repl, and those webhooks change thing from my web (as paswords). But in a deployment the info is not updated until I redeploy… And the webhook is not received if the replit is off… (even if its deployed)…. I dont know if you understand my problem but I really need a solution…:slightly_frowning_face:

Can you link us your Repl if it’s public?

Its not public…

But its just a normal webhook listener in my python code that obviously if the replit is not on doesnt work…

The thing is that with the previous always on mode, the repl was always running and receiving info, but idk how to do it right now…

1 Like

Just use a Reserved VM Deployment. It does almost the same thing.

But with reserved VM the replit goes off too… i dont care about the deployment…(the info is not received here)

I want the proper repl to ve alive to listen to webhooks and live update my webapp

Dang reserved VM is supposed to have 99.9% uptime. Maybe file a bug report?