Console and shell loading forever

@ShaneAtReplit It’s been around 2 days since the console output problem for python had started, still the same problem. The console is working fine on android but it seems the problem still persists on desktop. Looking at the way things are going I am slowly starting to loose interest in learning python. I really look forward completing at least one lesson everyday but I think that won’t be possible :frowning:

Same error here. Just trashed my lesson.

We are trying to run Python repls. I tried new ones, old ones (known working) and very simple ones, as did my students. Nothing runs, no output to the console, shell just says “Loading”. We are on Windows 10 and tried Edge and Chrome. We tried unfiltered internet (we are in a school) and this was not the issue. The mobile app works fine.

2 Likes

no its still not working me…

My browser was Chrome (windows 7)
I have tried with Firefox.
It seems to work fine.

In india, i am not getting output in console but tkinter and turtle i can see output, but in US my student is running and getting output for all

The error appears to be linked to the account just an FYI. Some of my students are having the problem while others are not. On teams I can look at their assignments and run them all no problem regardless of whether they can see the console or not, it’s just on their end they can’t see anything in the console and their shell is stuck on “loading…”

Might actually be because the os does not support webgl2. My friend was getting this loading problem on desktop with an error: webgl2 not supported null same account was working fine with a laptop where webgl2 was working. (chrome on both computer supports webgl2, so its probably an old driver or other system problem)

Same here for Firefox under Windows. MSEdge works, though.

Thank you all for reporting this, we are taking a look!

Hello all!

If you’re still experiencing the issue, could you please send me the link to your Repl and your Browser + OS info so I can triage each report?

Hey Shane,
Still have the same issue with chrome, windows 7
but with firefox everything works fine
my repl is https://replit.com/@soutKC
Thank you

I have the same problem! Yesterday everything was fine, but today it does not start. I think the problem is in the “shell”. because usually I saw some line in the “shel-l” tab. but now i see “loading…” without end. Chrome v.109.0.0.0, WIN7ULT 1.7601.24384 (Win7 RTM). My Repl - https://replit.com/@ilyaapukhov/practicum,

The screenshot shows exactly what I am experiencing in all my / my students’ repls (Kotlin and sqlite). All these repls worked just fine until last Friday. However, we only encounter the problem on computers running Ubuntu 22.04 - X11, Brave/Chrome/Firefox (with “epoptes” lab monitoring software installed). Everything works as usual on other machines running Ubuntu 22.04 wayland - Firefox (no lab monitoring software) / Windows 10 - Firefox …

не работает до сих пор, мобильное приложение работает

У меня тоже не работает. Ты со skillbox?

Guys, I tried to go from the old tablet - everything works! Looks like a problem with our software

да, говорят что не их проблема, сам разбирайся

Мне так же ответили.

похоже проблема таки в компе, если с планшета спокойно все работает. ой как не хочется винду менять… дистрибутивы рыскать искать, флешки заливать… работало же вчера все нормально блин

Do you have any extensions installed? If so, could you try disabling all of them and see if that works?