Console and shell loading forever

Problem description:
Console and shell tabs are loading forever, when I press the run button they just don’t respond.

Expected behavior:
Console and shell to be active and prompting.

Browser/OS/Device:
Latest Firefox, Windows 10

2 Likes

Problem description:
I created a project in Python repl and when it loaded I wanted to install some,packages but the shell refused to load and same problem with Javascript and React and I bet same is happening to all repls on this site…

Expected behavior:
I expected the shell to load for me to work but it just keeps on loading

Browser/OS/Device:
Chrome, Windows 10

hey there if this is what I think it is, this is another failure on replit’s part. Sadly, replit has recently been “oofed” in python/node.js console repls so it’s not working. cc @ShaneAtReplit (7th report)

1 Like

run gets killed automatically so no output

yes replit is experiencing issues about console repls not running. cc @ShaneAtReplit no. 9

Problem description: console is not working… it is not showing any result of my code

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

**Bug appears at this link:**https://replit.com/@AnuragSingh174/10-Day10-Taking-User-Input

Browser/OS/Device:

Hey @AnuragSingh174!

This is a known issue. I’d keep an eye on https://status.replit.com, although it is currently saying there are no problems. The best you can do for now is wait for it to be fixed.

1 Like

Hi @AnuragSingh174 thanks for your post.

Can you check this Repl again please? I am able to see console output at the moment.

1 Like

The code doesn’t run when I click on the run button.

Expected behavior:
Run the code

Actual behavior:
Do nothing.

Steps to reproduce:
Make it run

Bug appears at this link:
No link, just at discord.js and discord.py (what I’ve found)

Browser/OS/Device:
Windows, Opera GX

I have a gut feeling I know the issue.

Try running “kill 1” in console, reloading the page after its done saving and then try again.

it did nothing for me!

wow another one (8th one ig). Basically, replit is just experiencing issues. There’s nothing we can do but sit back and wait cc @ShaneAtReplit

1 Like

i have the same problem buddy…!!

1 Like

Just combining all these reports into a single #bug-reports topic. If anyone else is still experiencing these issues please add any screenshots / further details here.

Also @AnuragSingh174 @sharranit @proditneg @JoelOnyedika can you check your Repls again please? I am able to see console output at the moment.

1 Like

Hola, quería ver la manera de solucionar el problema que tengo con la “Shell” de Replit, lo que pasa es que la misma queda en “Loading…” durante mucho tiempo, ya intenté dando F5, saliendo y volviendo a entrar a la página pero no encuentro solución alguna.

English:
Hello, I wanted to see the way to solve the problem I have with the Replit “Shell”, what happens is that it stays in “Loading…” for a long time, I already tried giving F5, exiting and re-entering the page but I can’t find any solution.

@bustosdani3l can you post a link to the Repl? We can take a look.

https://replit.com/@bustosdani3l/CloudBot-HT#index.js Este es el link

Are you still not able to access the Repl? What OS/browser are you using?

Hi there
Same problem.
No execution, no compilation.
console stays empty

I switched from firefox to safari and it was working fine. So i used safari that’s why you might see output.
Console and shell is down on firefox (latest version, win 10, 64) still.

1 Like