Connecting-disconnecting

I’ve been constantly trying to use my repls but all it shows is a blank screen with reconnecting after a while and disconnecting immediately. The run button is also on “Working” and I cannot even see any of my files/programs. this is with all the repls, including the shared ones. pls help

(https://replit.com/@kpspyolo420/semester-1)

1 Like

Hi @kpspyolo420 , welcome to the forums!
Can you try pressing CTRL+SHIFT+R to refresh the page and cache?
Also, is your internet connection stable?

3 Likes

I did refresh the page as you mentioned, still the same problem.
Yep, the connection is stable.

4 Likes

Hi @kpspyolo420 !
Did my post above solve your problem?

nope. it did not work, showing the same problem

2 Likes

@kpspyolo420 As we discussed on your ticket, for technical issues, you are eligible for Community Support so please feel free to continue getting help here.

When I tested your Repl, it loaded without issue. This likely means the issue is in your environment so I recommend pursuing troubleshooting steps to narrow it down (e.g., testing on different browsers, networks, devices, etc.).

I do see you tried Incognito which is good as it’s probably not an extensions issue. You may also check your DevTools and look to see if anything obvious is blocking your network requests. If you have access to an IT team at your employer or school, this is something they can help you look at as well.

8 Likes

alright. well thank you, ill look into it : )

2 Likes

Sometimes it gelps to clear the browser cache, which Browser do you use?

1 Like

chrome. but is cache stored in incognito mode as well?

1 Like

Don’t wanna ask why you use incognito, but normaly it should be cleared of you restart your browser / close all private tabs.

1 Like

Do you have any browser exstensions? Or do you use a vpn/proxy?

1 Like

nope. just chrome, doesn’t work with that apparently, but it did around a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

Just wanted to know bc I sometimes use a vpn and then some webside don’t work

1 Like

can external firewalls be a problem to this? (i.e. Sophos, etc.)

1 Like

Could (I think), Idk if this Firewall blocks this webside, but would be unusual, most Firewalls just block Internet access for hole programms. Btw. Do you chat here over the same device?

1 Like

Not really? Can also block, say, per-ip/domain.

1 Like

I said the MOST never said their all the same

1 Like

same device yes. different ips, yes.

1 Like

I was saying that I do not believe that most firewall programs function that way.

1 Like
  • Try another browser
  • try it not in incognito
  • restart your device
    (Last thing if still not working): Google said could help to restet chrome settings, Idk why this should help.