☎️ CodePhone - A ⌁competetive⌁ coding game ☎️

Next up is @SnakeyKing

Info and Rules

Codephone, a homophone to the popular game, Telephone. Each person is to update the code by modifying one line per turn, and then leave it as is for the next user to interpret. We will go through 10 iterations, and then see what the end result is!

This game is similar to Code Stack by @DefendyPug, but in this game people are allowed to modify anywhere in the existing code or even change previous code, making it competitive.

Will the participants reach a final verdict, or will the whole game descend into chaos and confusion?

Participants:

1. @python660
  2. @QwertyQwerty88
  3. @Idkwhttph
  4. @SnakeyKing
  5. @OmegaOrbitals
  6. @NataliaKazakiev
  7. @ParanormalCoder
  8. @CoderGautamYT

The rules of this game are as follows:

1. Thou shalt only modify one line of code per turn. Modifications can include line deletions, content modification, or line insertion.
  2. Thou shalt wait in the queue until it is their turn again.
  3. Thou shalt program in Python3.9, for the sake of thy unfortunate anti-Java users.
  4. Thou shalt not communicate thy precious information about the inner workings or logic of thy code.
  5. Thou shalt submit thy code by editing thy text box at the bottom of the post.
  6. Thou shalt make thy post a wiki if thou is a moderator.
Thou shalt press thy button if you are a-willing to enter.
  • I’m in!
0 voters

Html tags Current game code:

import random
from replit import clear
num = random.randint(1, 100)
print(f'Number: {num}')
exec(u"'well well well'.encode('ascii', errors='ignore')\n" if num > 50 else u"'nah'.encode('ascii', errors='ignore')\n".decode('ascii', errors='ignore'))
2 Likes

{post deleted by author]

I broke the rules. I’m not a moderator and I made the post a wiki. Does this mean I am disqualified?

no you’re fine, that was Christopher Columbus speaking, not me.

exec(u"'well well well'.encode('ascii', errors='ignore')\n" if num > 50 else u"'nah'.encode('ascii', errors='ignore')\n".decode('ascii', errors='ignore'))

huh, are you @QwertyQwerty88? nvm its your turn now

(post deleted by author)

@Idkwhttph Do you have a line of code you want to add?

Thats the line I WANT TO ADD AHAHAHAHAHA

oh, ok then, you should add it into the first post.