Can’t log in to my account

Today, I wanted to go on Replit to see if anything was new. I tried to log in with my usual email and password, but after pressing the log in button, it kept loading and suddenly gave an error message saying that something went wrong and I had to reload the page. I tried multiple times to log in and checked if the email and password I inputted were correct, but still.

2 Likes

Same here.
“Something went wrong, please try again. If you continue to experience issues, you may have a browser setting or extension installed that is interfering with the redirect.”
“Something unexpected happened. Please try again, you may need to refresh the page.”

1 Like

Have you tried reloading the page or logging in on a different device?

1 Like

Hi @Bedrockminer, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We have a fix in the works that should be live shortly, and you can monitor our status page for updates: https://status.replit.com

An immediate workaround is to request a password reset.

4 Likes

I’m still unable to log in. Earlier today, when I got your post, it said on status.replit.com that it was fixed, but even then I was still unable to log in.

2 Likes

@Bedrockminer can you say more about you’re trying (are you logging in with your username or your email?) and what error you’re seeing? Have you tried a password reset?

2 Likes

ive had this issue for ages but when i reload while its frozen it works for me and im in :smiley:

1 Like

I tried resetting my password and switching browsers, but I still can’t log in. Also, neither logging in with email and password nor third-party Auth login worked.

1 Like

It won’t let me use username on the main site, but on mobile it does, however I don’t prefer using the mobile version. Did you only fix this for mobile or with the main site too?

About the mobile app, it still doesn’t have chat for team projects yet.

2 Likes

我注意到replit使用了谷歌的reCAPTCHA验证码,这可能是在部分地区无法登录的原因(?)

1 Like

“ I noticed that replit used Google’s reCAPTCHA verification code, which may be the reason why you can’t log in in some areas (?)”(translated). That may be why, because reCAPTCHA just never loads for me.

2 Likes

So when can we login again :sob:

1 Like

Logging in with email address and password is available for me again, but I was still unable to login with github or apple.

1 Like

I can log in on my raspberry pi, although it didn’t ask me to verify that I’m a human, unless it does so without me knowing or something.

2 Likes

I hope they are not trying to force me to use the mobile app, because I don’t really like using the mobile app for multiple reasons, especially because team chat isn’t a feature.

2 Likes

Please fix this soon. I haven’t been able to login to Replit for a month or two now.

1 Like

Have you tried an incognito window, disabling browser extensions, or another browser? If none of those options works, and it works on a Raspberry Pi, it sounds like something is getting blocked at the network level. Are there are any errors in your network tab?

2 Likes

I think this issue was caused by regional network restrictions.

1 Like

Look, for me I literally can’t log in. Pressed the button and waited 10 minutes, nothing happened. I inspected and found it said this at the bottom:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()
It cannot log in, and am posting this on my alt account. If anyone tells me to reset password, remind them I cannot reset as I am logged out. (strangely enough, I can post in forums and it says I’m logged in, then I go to replit and it says I have to log in)

1 Like

The forum uses Discourse, which is separate from Replit.

3 Likes