Beta Testing My New Game

I made a new game Scratchoff Cycles Lottery (You cannot earn actual cycles but is supposed to be a Replit inspired game). You can buy tickets and earn in game cycles to climb the leaderboard.

I need Beta Testers to help spot bugs and give suggestions to the game. If you play right now you will be given Beta Tester status in the game. If you have any bugs, suggestions, questions PM me here on Ask. If your suggestions make it into the game you will be given Helper status, or if you get a solution here on Ask on one of my topics asking for help you can get the Helper status too.

Have fun!

5 Likes

Nice game. Although I somehow destroyed your game?

Btw, the ‘2’ key was working, I viewed it multiple times. But then this happened…

2 Likes

@SnakeByte can you PM me the full error so I can get to fixing it?

3 Likes

@SalladShooter If you input neither 1 nor 2, it flashes ‘Not an action’, but instead of continuing in the menu, it stops the repl (did you use a break?).
This shouldn’t happen, so that the user can continue to play.

1 Like

@NateDhaliwal no I didn’t I call a function to make the printing easier.

1 Like

Hmm… you should change it all the same, it gives the user a better experience.

1 Like

@NateDhaliwal what? Can you elaborate, how and what gives a better experience?

1 Like

I was saying, instead of the program stopping after neither 1 nor 2 is selected, it should continue to ask the user for their selection, not stop the repl.

1 Like

@NateDhaliwal like I said before I don’t stop the Repl, I am trying to continue with the game, but for some reason it stops it.

1 Like

I see what you mean. I looked through your code but couldn’t see what was wrong.
Ok bye gtg.

1 Like

I feel like the category should be Collaborations then…

20 posts were split to a new topic: Secure DB proxy?

Looks like a recursion error. Does it end with something like “recursion limit reached”?

1 Like

Is this meant to happen?
And am I not meant to see other people on it?

That’s the DB issue again (seeing other people that is), currently expected.

2 Likes

@SnakeByte I want to make it so you can see other people. Ill have to Nuke the DB at release so the titles aren’t weird with people having multiple ‘accounts’.

1 Like

Cool game and fun but I’m the only one on the leaderboard. Is that supposed to happen?

@HenryMiles3 no, me and a few others are trying to fix it.

2 Likes