August 2023 Contributer badge suggestions

As it begins in August, let’s start thinking of ideas for this month’s contributor badge.

7 Likes

Maybe something to do with learning? Since many people are going back to school this month. We could have a pencil and another object used at school in the center of the badge. For background colors we could go with yellow (for school buses) and orange to add a feel of depth.

A logo like this possibly?
Scissors-Pencil

I can’t find the badge background anywhere so I can’t give the full feel.

9 Likes

Looking at past badges, saving them to my computer, and editing them with your image produces this. We can change colors as desired.
badge_august

7 Likes

@anon40284853 make the left side orange, to fit with the yellow and add depth.

1 Like

That was a good idea. Do you like these shades or do you want them different? Just provide me with a color code and I’ll do it.
badge_august_2

1 Like

@anon40284853 how about #F8A311

1 Like

badge_august_3

3 Likes

Lets get some more ideas

It liked to rain this month, so maybe a drop of water over a light blue background?

3 Likes

Personally I like this badge.

4 Likes

Dont worry everybody we didnt forget about the badge again. We just need to find an admin that can make the badge for us and stuff.

5 Likes

That yellow is too bright in my opinion

2 Likes

Give me some color values or edit the image. It might be too late though.

3 Likes

Hi. Does someone need an admin to turn that cool design into a badge? LMK :pray:

6 Likes

There is a picture field for when you make a badge, no need to worry, badges support pictures

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s a yes :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve added it in, hopefully you’re all good from there?

7 Likes

Looks right. Can you grant the badge?

4 Likes

We are currently working on getting the badge awarded properly

6 Likes