Announcing the new forum theme!

Can’t say the same for myself… I use discourse light only because I use this theme fro all the other discourse forums I’m part of, although for Replit and other stuff I use dark

True, but people make amazing stuff all the time, to get tips you need someone who has a lot of cycles, loves the project, and wants to tip to find your project. A good tipper if I know one is @Bookie0. I wish cycles had a free way of getting them, maybe Repl editor achievements, I honestly do not know. It’s obvious the community wants to obtain cycles in a way other than supporting the patron or buying them. It’s also very understandable that Replit needs to make profit or money and Cycles are a good way of doing it. I believe a fix would be to give everyone at account creation, or current accounts, a starting 500 or so cycles for tipping or whatever. And, for achievements: Achievements such as “100th repl” could give you 20 cycles, or “Publish your first Repl” for 10 cycles, these achievements would give you low amounts of cycles. Another idea is if people could get 10 cycles per month, and if you had Hacker plan this would be doubled to 20 cycles per month. Not only does this add another perk to the Hacker plan but people are earning cycles for free at a controlled and slow rate. This could also be changed to 30 per month and 60 for Hacker, or whatever.

Sorry for going off-topic but it needed to be said :slight_smile:

2 Likes