Add filters in the extensions page

Describe your feature request
I’d like to know which verified extensions are the most installed and least installed. I’m sure other users don’t like scrolling through all the extensions pages looking for the most installed one. So when the user enters the extensions page it can just be organized from least to most installed, just as in the themes page! Also, another nice filter would be to order from most to least or install extensions in 1 day, 3 days, and 7 days.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

• Users would not scroll so much
  • More organized
  • Users will be able to know much more about extensions installs

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
Well, I was trying to search for the most installed extension, but I had to do a lot of scrolling since the page wasn’t ordered by installs. I was also looking to know which extensions were the most installed during a period, but there were no filters that let me know such thing.

3 Likes

@hugoondev personally I like that idea. We should also add a search bar for extensions to find specific ones, so we don’t have to scroll and scroll.

Indeed, this also looks like a fantastic idea!

@hugoondev I’ll go make it a a topic.

I’m working on this! Will be building an improved Extensions store in the next couple of weeks

2 Likes