About me, Doomsdaybear

Is this doomsdaybear’s alt or smth?

It is doomsdaybears’s account, he is anon now.

1 Like

doomsday bear got anonymouised or whatever the word is

1 Like

Why did he make a new account? (Btw congrats on moving up so fast on the leaderboard)

He did not, his ask account went anon, and he deleted his main-site account. (The one that’s there now isn’t him.)

3 Likes

So if I understand you correctly, Doomsdaybear can’t access this Ask account because it is essentially void due to its corresponding mainsite account being deleted?

1 Like

Why are you anon now…?

Qwerty already said why.

Oh well that sounds like a stupid reason to get banned :melting_face:

The mods deleted all the evidence so I guess they want to keep it a secret but if you saw how he did it you’d understand.

Would have been easier to just quit …

2 Likes

And also easier to come back if you just quit. There’s already a new replit.com/@Doomsdaybear account. I wonder if it’s the same person.

Maybe he never truly left …

Somebody told me it was a new account because Doomsdaybear himself said he deleted the old one. I suppose it could be wrong.

I wonder if you can create a new account with the name if a deleted one. It is not always possible.

2 Likes

Doom wants to focus on some IRL stuff and Ask takes up too much of his time. So he requested to become anon and before I did that I made sure that it was not able to be undone and stuff.

But can he still use the anon account or not?

No that account can not be logged into anymore. Even the email was changed to anon45021817@anonymized.invalid

Yeah but why delete everything and not just take a break or quit…?

2 Likes

I don’t know. That’s what he wanted.

3 Likes