100 Days Python Course

After what happend to replit 1st January 2024, can I still do my 100 days of code?
I just found out what happend to Replit and now I can’t get better with Python. Is there any way to get “deployed” again so I can improve my coding skills?

Hey @vicute welcome to the forums!

You can still work on 100 Days of Code. You don’t need to deploy to work on your code and submit, that’s only if you want to share it with others and since it is a Python Repl you can’t deploy anyways, users would have to Fork and Run it. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks, but i can’t find where to do my 100 Days of code. Do you know ehere it is?

Nevermind @SalladShooter I found where i can do it! Thanks for the help :).

1 Like

Hey @vicute!

Please mark this post as the solution if it solved your problem so people with the same issue can easily find the solution.

cc: @QwertyQwerty88 @dragonhunter1 @MattDESTROYER @Firepup650

Can’t mark as sol in 100 Days of Code

4 Likes

@QwertyQwerty88 Yeah I forgot, maybe they should figure out a way to do that, since the main 100 Days of Code is usually not made by people needing help (like for instance you doing day 86) and the people that need help need some sort of solution to fix it.

Nah, I did actually. Have to move out of 100 DoC, mark sol, and move it back, so it’s annoying to do.

1 Like

@Firepup650 I was talking about Qwerty doing the main 100 Days of Code Python, Day 78 as an example on Ask.

Nope, 78 was Ian.

I did 85+

@QwertyQwerty88 I was just guessing as an example, I’ll fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.