Why the reult not show when I run my project?

*why the reult not show when I run my project ?

[Repl link/Link to where the bug appears]https://replit.com/@tmdluu/PerfumedModestHandwritingrecognition#main.py:1:

** I reated project that definfe function mul3 that accept the number of argument but when I run this it is not show my result?:**

def mulmul3():

return x*3

You have to print it.
Like, add this line of code:

x = 10
print(mulmul3())
3 Likes

Hey @tmdluu welcome to the forums!

I see that you don’t use any of the functions anywhere, that is probably where your problem is. I also notice that you aren’t declaring your variables beforehand, once the functions run it will output an error because it wont know what to do without the variables.

x = 0
y = 0
z = 0

If you wanted the user to input values, you can set the values by using inputs →

x = int(input(“x: ”))
y = int(input(“y: ”))
z = int(input(“z: ”))

If it doesn’t work, and you want to still use returns, when using a function wrap it in a print, example → print(mulmul3()).

Otherwise instead of using returns you can do what @jenekif499 said to do and use prints instead of returns.

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice so much!

Thanks for your detail advice! so helpful!!!

Hey @tmdluu!

Please mark this post or this post (whichever helped you the most) as the solution if it solved your problem so people with the same issue can easily find the solution.

cc: @MattDESTROYER @Firepup650

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.