Why are my comments being deleted?

context: top screenshot is on my account and the other one is when I am logged out

Hi @ZappleTheGod , welcome to to forums!
There only appears to be 1 screenshot.
Where are the comments that are deleted?

2 Likes

OP put two screenshots into one.

2 Likes

Maybe it got flagged and deleted?
Also, who’s the creater of the repl? OP?

2 Likes

Its on the realmz.io replit and my post was hidden because i asked why a community post became invisible. I asked the owner and he sakd he didnt dk anything

Well from the photo there are 11522 comments, that’s a lot!

So, just assumption as I don’t actually have the link to that specific repl, but have you considered your comment is somewhere in the sea of comments, instead of at the top?
Maybe your comment is still there, just wrong order and your comment seemed ‘gone’ on the top.

Just assumption, feel free to correct me

2 Likes

I imagine its due to the three letters at the start of your message (Wt*), causing it to be automatically flagged hidden by an auto-mod. The owner of the repl should be able to unhide it.

1 Like

That shouldn’t happen, as comments are sorted by their ID, which are in order. It seems like the comment was hidden, and if the Repl owner didn’t hide them, then it was likely an automated mod tool.

2 Likes

This is highly possible, but I see many, many people use “wt*” in their comments, and it did not get flagged, so I assume someone manually flagged it.

2 Likes

https://replit.com/@futurepear/realmzio?v=1

Update on the post: my latest screenshot no longer shows

1 Like

Hey @ZappleTheGod site moderator here. It appears your comment was accidently hidden, I have went ahead nad un-hid the comment

4 Likes

Thank you. I also saw a community post of a new update to the game but that was also accidentally hidden too.

No problem. And I have went ahead and un-hid that too

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.