What should I add to my website?

I have a website with basic logins, and it can get you to an… empty page. I kinda want to put something there, as so far i’ve just been adding stuff that sounds cool but im out of ideas. The page is here: https://home.cheez6784.repl.co and is in development, so there may be bugs, and the visuals are pretty bad, but I wanna add something in the /home page. Lemme know what you think!

Why does it have an admittedly insecure account system? Also did you know that if you make a web Repl with the same name as your @ mention name, it will shorten the URL (e.g., rather than user.user.repl.co you get user.repl.co)?

3 Likes

that would only apply to one project wouldn’t it? you cant have two repl’s named the same thing

Yeah… @cheez6784 hasn’t made a Repl with the same name as their username, though

Because I’m still working on the security of it, and I just don’t want people putting any of their personal info or their normal passwords until I add proper security. Definitely working on it though. And also no, thats interesting!

Nope, don’t think so