What music do you listen to while programming?

I was thinking that replit employees would then have a social media thing that they could all use (and replit would never have to worry about people impersonating employees as long as they made it clear that only fedi.replit.com accounts are official accounts of Replit employees)

I’d be better to have it at repl.it or replit.com instead of a subdomain.

What, a matrix server?

except sometimes when it comes to really easy things that just take time. (e.g unit tests) I listen to music or a video in the background.

Thats not a band tho XD…

I think they usually listen to classical music though

1 Like

Well, it seems you haven’t found the right genre. Try this: Classical Music for Studying & Brain Power | Mozart, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky... - YouTube

Not using both. I used to use Twitter especially when I was building a program that would extract real time events using sentiment and text analysis. And now damn M. Made the api no longer free and killed the entire project.

1 Like

Yo, you like Star Wars music too? This is my favorite - Across the Stars (Love Theme from "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones") - YouTube

2 Likes

I liked hard rock when I was younger, but it just makes my head hurt now.

It came back to me, but trash and metal hurt my hears now as well

4 Likes

When you call thrash trash :sob:

1 Like

what do you mean thrash

1 Like

let’s all listen to the theme of hacked nintendo wiis

3 Likes

I listen to this specific playlist like, all the time including when I code/program: Liked Songs - playlist by Random Wars | Spotify

3 Likes

Why on earth are you replying to a 1 month old topic, this thing is deader than the green lantern

1 Like

It’s not a sin though :shrug:

1 Like

i dont either. I prob should tho

2 Likes

fellow chrome book user :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to every song that Monstercat has (on spotify). About halfway through the list of thousands of songs.

4 Likes