What is causing my build to fail during the bundle stage of the deployment process?

What is causing my build to fail during the bundle stage of the deployment process?

(https://replit.com/@codybmenefee/Curio)

Hi @codybmenefee , welcome to the forums!
Could you share the full deployment logs, and the type of deployment that you’re using?
Thanks!

Hi @NateDhaliwal, I am using Autoscale. And these are the only deployment logs I am aware of. There is nothing the logs tabs for the deploys as far as I can tell. I ran a build at 11:15pm CST and nothing appeared in the logs.

Hi @codybmenefee !
Are there any errors in the Console? Or any secrets not being put in the deployment?

There is nothing in the console. And I am trying to deploy while sync’ing one new secret.

Could you try cancelling this deployment and re-deploy again? Re-deploying multiple times helped solve another user’s similar problem.

I am currently sitting at 11 failed builds this week. This has been a persistent issue

1 Like

@codybmenefee As a test, is there anything you can do to reduce the Repl size? Anything you’re not using that you can uninstall, perhaps?