What is better? Python or Javascript

It’s time for you to start learning a new language then. Would you like Spanish, Arabic, or Latin? :grin:

But that just means you have to manage indents yourself instead of leaving the formatter to indent it for you by using the } to see where the block ends.

2 Likes

No, that’s just how they act. A lot of us get VERY off topic on random things.

1 Like

BOY WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT PYTHON? SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME.

I like Python the normal way. QwertyQwerty54 was upset about the white space, so I was offering alternatives.

1 Like

Already done.

He’s trying to start the war that hath been foretold. Python vs. Regular Programmers asking for help.

2 Likes

I wonder if we can get this topic split so that we can discus this without detracting the the showcase.

5 Likes

@hugoondev :smiley: do your magic

1 Like

Team python forever! No regular languages!

We also have the coolest logo (it’s always amazing to make a project and have a snake striking fear into the user)

1 Like

Team Javascript forever! @MattDESTROYER is apart of it. :smiley: so should most of the replit team

1 Like

I DECCLARE WAR! Make sure to click on all suspicious links in the future :wink:

@not-ethan could you split this war into a diff topic?

Yes please this guys prob confused why there’s a war in discussion of his website

WAR HAS BEEN BEGUN @anon45021817 @sonicx180 @anon40284853 @UMARismyname @QwertyQwerty88

• Python
  • Normal languages

0 voters

1 Like

I just realized this is the second time i started a war over something stupid

2 Likes

Those are rookie numbers.

2 Likes

Time for ground rules, any attack has to be in the language you chose.

Team other languages, https://replit.com/@GiggaPoggers/Totaly-not-sus?v=1&scrlybrkr=50e8039c

Please dont look at the code

That is not going to work since replit doesn’t do Persistent file IO for each client run unless it’s hosted so even though it’s not going to work, please do not IP log