What do you think of the course so far?

@MrLuther @RohitVaish and @GautamDogra thank you all for your feedback. Would you be interested in spending 15-30 minutes with me sharing a bit more feedback on this course?

2 Likes

Iv seen 100 days of code on many youtube vids and even tried trials of some reputed sites it’d always bore me to death with the boring lectures and trying to explain like feeding a data to machine but they forget we are not machines boredom is the most and foremost reason people leave critical stuffs and if we don’t understand we get bored and when we get bored we leave but our David sirs little attempted humor is all to make the coding experience worthwhile! from the bald joke and all my man the best teacher iv ever had that too for free Lol I’m happy tho I wish I had found it sooner would change my life then :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m really enjoying it so far. Day 2 with no coding experience whatsoever! Can’t wait for the challenge of future days ahead.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Hey @Surabh, welcome to the forums!

Do you need help with anything?

3 Likes

yoo got liked by David sir @DavidAtReplit Thank you, sir !!! always wished to have a teacher like you but never got one until now didn’t even knew replit until I saw your lecture on python! and many thanks for the bald jokes sir it’s quite amusing indeed but let me tell you there’s an unwavering familiarity about a bald person no hairy person can have! :grin:stay blessed sir u made my day with the like thnx again lol

6 Likes

Welcome @Surabh! Like @hugoondev stated, let us know if we can help in any way.

2 Likes

I’m on day 44 and loving it. Thank you all and to David for this wonderful work.

2 Likes

Thanks @pintto I’m so glad you are enjoying the #100daysofcode !

1 Like

Loved it. Thanks David for making some complicated stuff like string slicing/striding easy to understand!

Inspired me to make my own tutorial series!

4 Likes

Please feel free to share the tutorial series in #general:showcase if you can. I’m sure the community would love to give you feedback on it!

2 Likes

I guess that the feedback will be mostly negative, because the videos are unscripted which leads to poorly explained concepts.

1 Like

I think you’ve confused negativity with criticism. We don’t understand the meaning of ‘negativity’ around here. The Replit Ask community is one of the nicest I can think of.

As for criticism, it’s great. Helps ya learn for future stuff.

And besides, you won’t know if people will like it unless you shove it out there.

I mean, think about it, you help people learn. Doesn’t that feel awesome? Well, to me, it sure does.

Anyway, I think you should totally go for it.

2 Likes

Thanks @QwertyQwerty88 that’s the best summary of the community vibe we are all creating here!

Looking forward to seeing your videos if you decide to share them with the community @TG101 !

2 Likes

Did you see the last two videos?

1 Like

I like it a lot and I think that it teaches you prob everything that you need to know to be good at python, but I sometimes find it boring. I’m on day 46 btw.

3 Likes

I can see that. I only recently have started it and am on day 5, some of the lessons I feel a bit bored but for the most part it’s fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good, awesome, great! on day 47 at time of post

1 Like

Overall, 100 days of code is a good idea, but I’ve seen some of the days and I feel like they’re overdoing it. I believe one of the days was attempting to build a Twitter remake or something similar. That, however, is out of reach for many newcomers and even some intermediate coders. Still great concept!

3 Likes

They build up your skillz preparing you for that Twitter remake (I think it’s past day 80). And if anyone needs some help, they can just come to these forums :smiley:

2 Likes