What are plan credits?

What are plan credits?

1 Like

Basically you can convert your Cycles into Stripe credits, which you can use at Checkout to discount Core or get it for free

6 Likes

Is there a minimum to exchange?

1 Like

can you get autoscale with them?

IIRC they said you can in the bounty hunter channel in the community slack

2 Likes

isnt that locked behind a paywall?

No it’s not. Only one channel for Replit insiders

2 Likes

hmm… how do i join :thinking:

1 Like

Isn’t that for Pro users?

Correct I was saying all but that one channel isnt behind a pay wall

2 Likes

Hi all, the best way to convert your Cycles to Stripe credits is to submit a support ticket by clicking the “?” on replit.com. No need to join a Slack group.

3 Likes

There is no minimum to exchange at this time.

3 Likes

You will be able to use the credits towards Autoscale Deployments, but not yet towards Reserved VM Deployments.

4 Likes

Do you mean credits instead of cycles?

Ah, yes my mistake! Just edited.

2 Likes

Does limiting autoscale come out of credits? If I set a limit of $10 and I have $10 worth of credits, will this create any charge to my card?

1 Like

Hey @Classfied3D - just spoke with the team to get some more details for you!
I apologize, I misunderstood a piece of information, so correcting here:

• You can’t yet use credits towards Autoscale deployments, but we are hoping to launch a tool to help with converting Cycles and applying them to deployments soon. (I know you all hate when we say soon, but…soon!)

I also just shared your question about limiting Autoscale deployments to the amount of credits in your account with the team so they can take it into consideration as they scope out the tool I mentioned above.

5 Likes

I already converted all my cycles to credits ;-;

Guess I have to wait for ‘soon’

I’m so sorry about the confusion, but dw, those credits will still be valid in the new year to use towards a range of features.

2 Likes

@LenaAtReplit I already have the Core plan, so is it possible to use cycles towards getting a discount to my membership?