Welcome to Beat Music!

I’m working on a status page on Freashstatus, but when we get the other status page up we will move over there. Here is a test page I’m working on: https://capturetheflag.freshstatus.io/

I’m an open source developer, which means I have to code all day and down Monsters to stay awake. I don’t get paid a dime for my work and anyone can just yoink and rebrand it. If I try to call them out for it I get wiped off the internet.

BUT YOU CAN GET PAID FOR THIS STUFF?

Bounties is a good example of an easy way to get paid for stuff, although read the terms and conditions carefully, you only get 75% of the money you earn from bounties once you’ve made enough to cash out. I’m sure there are also other services that enable the same thing.

2 Likes

Well to do that I’d have to research every single version of OpenAI API since that’s all bounties are now lol.

Not all, I haven’t done a single AI related bounty and I’ve made 49k cycles.

We do encourage minors who are younger than 13 to get their parents’ permission to be on the site, and we have a permission form for that.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! We are now starting to work on the bot and we need more team members, if you would like to help us privet message us! We are looking for people to code the bot, a website for the bot (and maybe a dashboard for the staff), and a status page using Node.js on Replit!

Thanks,
The @BeatMusic team

1 Like

Update: We have started working on Beat! If you would like to help out, like stated before pm us and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
The @BeatMusic team

1 Like