Webview not working properly

**Question:**My code id running well there is no error in console it’s fine but my Webview is not working it’s showing could not open error

Repl link:

code snippet

Hey @SwayamVarshney, welcome to the community!

There seems to be an issue with Repls that display websites. You will have to wait for the Replit developers to notice and fix the issue.

1 Like

My other repls are working properly they are able to show the webview page but for that reply it’s showing devtolls_wrapper.html couldn’t be loaded error connection closed

@savardo how long it is going to take?

It should get fully fixed within the next day or two.

hey its me again, now i don’t know if this is resulting from the “verifying” issue thats going on atm or something else but a new issue for the emu’s cept the firefox ones, are just not booting, complete black screen and looping. (UPDATE) it is now exclaming

Connectionerror
HTTPSConnectionpool ( host= ' pypi . org ' ,   port=443) : Max retries exceeded with url: /pypi/yarl/1.7.2/json (Caused by  NewConnectionError( ' <urllib3.connection.HTTPSconnection object at 0x7f2a6308df10>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution'))

at /opt/virtualenvs/python3/lib//python3.8/site-packages/requests/adapters.py:516 in send
512         if isinstance(e.reason, _SSLError):
513          # this  branch  is for urllib3 v1.22 and later.
514           raise SSLError(e, request=request)
516              raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
518           except ClosedPoolError as  e:
519                 raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)

i hope this somehow helps get an idea of something or such.

Web hosting as a whole is currently bugged out, see this post:

ah alrighty thank you

**Bug description:**Output console just keep on loading

**Expected vs Current Behavior:**Before it was showing output but currentlyt there is no output on a screen

**Steps to reproduce:**Just create any python program and click on run it wont show output

Bug appears at this link:

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@

This is probably related to the fact that web hosting as a whole is currently broken, as VNC output runs through repl.co. See here for information on the web outage:

2 Likes

Question:
I have created flask relp default template but I am not able to access the website.
Repl link:
https://replit.com/@AbhiGoyani/flask-sample

from flask import Flask

app = Flask(__name__)

@app.route('/')
def index():
    return 'Hello from Flask!'

app.run(host='0.0.0.0', port=81)

1 Like

Web hosting as a whole is currently broken, see this post:

3 Likes

Yeah, web views don’t work. What am I even paying for then? Sub canceled.