WebView lost connection

Problem description:
i was able to clear cache to resolve this the first couple of times. Now when launching the reddit from our education portal, the fork option works but the webview has a lost connection error (my internet is fine, computer is update to date, all code source is retrieved directly from our online course work.) please help. Support team is taking more than a couple of days to respond and i can’t locate a similar issue with a resolution.

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:

Browser:
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank):
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA:
Plan (Free, Replit Core):

and i’m using chrome

1 Like

The issue didn’t resolve. I’ve continued with the lessons and have attempted 10 more. the lost connection issue is still happening

Could you get you or your students to use Replit in the incognito window, or logout and log back in?

We are repeatedly having this issue with various pupils, on the education platform and their own repls. Even when i create a working repl, then share it with them they cannot get the webview to run due to the DNS error.
“The web page at ___ might be temporarily down or it may have been moved permanently to a new web address”

Please see my post here for some ideas to help troubleshoot. If you have a reproducible example with a Repl and a username, I’d be happy to take a look as well.