Vue/Nuxt project won't go live on Replit - "Repl Waking up"

Problem description:
This is a Vue/Nuxt project, and it works on my localhost, at Heroku, and here at Replit, but now it won’t wake up anymore after I changed the email address on the contact-us page. I searched on the internet for this issue but there’s nothing helpful.

Side node: I’m paying for the feature “Always On” and the “Boost”, and the source code is private, sorry.

Expected behavior:
I was working before, now it won’t wake anymore.

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:
I updated my source code, I just changed the email address at the contact us page. Now it won’t wake anymore.

Bug appears at this link:
https://spacexcat.com/

Browser/OS/Device:
Safari, Chrome, and Brave - Desktop or Mobile

Try running kill 1 in the shell. That will trigger a forced repl reboot and then everything should start running fine again.

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing. I also deleted the folders (.nuxt and dist), installed the packages again and then I ran the kill 1 command. Here’s my screenshot below.

Please send me the link to your repl so I can take a look

(post deleted by author)

In package.json, I changed your start command to nuxt start --hostname '0.0.0.0' --port 3000 and everything is working fine now. The reason why your repl refused to wake up was because the hostname your build was listening on was not 0.0.0.0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.