Visual glitching in output console using Firefox (115.0.3)

Bug description: Visual glitches in the console output using Firefox

Expected Behavior as appears on Google Chrome (Left) vs Firefox (Right):

Steps to reproduce: Using Firefox version 115.0.3

Bug appears at: Any point of Replit’s console output in both the editor and public code executions.

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@leon2014

Embeds on websites appear the same and upon refreshing once, the embed itself is stuck in a refresh loop.

I am using Firefox and am unable to reproduce the issue. I used a Python Repl. What Repl are you using?

I am currently using C++ Repl template. Creating other template like the Python Repl you mentioned produces the same issue.

Just tried it on my desktop and it seems to me like it works there. Firefox (116.0.3)

I will try updating the browser, otherwise a full reinstall maybe needed.

3 Likes

After trying many things, before trying to uninstall the browser it prompts you to “refresh” the browser and after doing so fixed the visual bugs regarding Replit. To others who have may have this issue, simply reinstalling the browser should work.

1 Like

For those in the future, this is a working solution that does not require reinstalling your browser:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.