Deployed this website through replit - https://lica.world . The video in each card renders correctly on browsers on desktop but not on mobile browser.
However, the video is rendered in the repl app on mobile & desktop - https://lica-landing-page.pritopian.repl.co/
The videos are loaded from the project.
Any idea how to debug this?
Hi @pritopian , welcome to the forums!
I cannot reproduce this error on mobile, and I can play the video fine. I am using Android.
Ah! thanks for trying. I haven’t checked android. It isn’t working on iOS.
I have successfully reproduced this on iOS 16 Safari. I had a similar issue with this before when it came to video files. I think i used ffmpeg to re-encode the video into a .mov file so that iOS’ quicktime player could play the video properly. Or there is something with this MP4 file that causes it to not play well with iOS.
Not sure why it works on the repl app ( https://lica-landing-page.pritopian.repl.co/ ) but doesn’t work in the custom domain
I have tried changing the video file format from mp4 → mov → webm. Tried to have the video file on firestore, store them in the web app project. None of them have helped.