Unstructured[local-inference]

Hello, Is it possible to add “unstructured[local-inference]” as a package?
https://langchain.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ecosystem/unstructured.html

I am exploring using langchain for ML tasks and this package is very important for my project.
If I pip install it, there are many dependency errors.

I am new to repl.it so please let me know if theres a way to do it.
Thanks!

Can you give these errors?

1 Like

ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.

replit 3.2.5 requires typing_extensions<4.0.0,>=3.7.4, but you have typing-extensions 4.4.0 which is incompatible.

Here is the repl - https://replit.com/@vthtvt/TenderHighEquation#main.py

A post was split to a new topic: Do you still get free hacker with Github student dev pack?

Try this: poetry remove replit flask numpy then try your pip install. The replit package has been broken for awhile.

2 Likes

Now I see this error:
ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
poetry 1.1.11 requires packaging<21.0,>=20.4, but you have packaging 23.0 which is incompatible.

Run pip uninstall poetry and make sure guessImports is disabled in .replit

1 Like

Yeah, I made sure guessImports is disabled and now if I try to run some code - I get this

Exception: There was a problem importing unstructured_inference module - it may not be installed correctly… try running pip install unstructured[local-inference] if you installed the unstructured library as a package. If you cloned the unstructured repository, try running make install-local-inference from the root directory of the repository.

I will look at it more, in the mean time, try this: pip install unstructured[local-inference] -U

This gives the same error.

No rush on this, take your time. Thanks so much for responding and your assistance.

Do you have all the dependencies installed that are listed here? If yes, the docs really suck and I will try to help tomorrow.

yes, I have all the dependencies installed. Sure, thank you again!

@dragonhunter1 I was wondering if theres any solution for this by any chance? rather how to find it?

Could you link your repl (not invite). I got it working on a new python repl, and getting a link will help me see what is wrong.