Undo new Replit UI

26 votes holy crap! Lets get to 35! We are passing milestones like crazy. Everyone share this post to your friends, make a Repl about it! Lets get it trending!

4 Likes

I have a Repl about it. It’s in this topic twice.

3 Likes

@not-ethan voted… always good news, right?

4 Likes

w e n e e d t o g e t y o u r r e p l o n t r e n d i n g

5 Likes

Ima heart the repl right now…

4 Likes

Not only does the UI not look good, but my friend says that whenever he is using a theme, it doesn’t show up. it looks like the old UI.

6 Likes

That is odd, as it still applies to my theme. :thinking: I wish we knew what decided it!

3 Likes

Dont make 2, people will seperate between them and has less of a chance to get on trending

4 Likes

I think the 1st one is gonna go trending soon, 13-14 likes in an hour or so right?

Ok just do the 1st one and vote this post.

4 Likes

Imma get my friend to vote as well lol

5 Likes

It would be my first time on trending.

4 Likes

If you want people to like @CoderElijah’s repl you might want to consider deleting the repl and removing the link

5 Likes

Doing it now, deletion and wipe.

4 Likes

I hope we get the repl on trending

4 Likes

Yeah but start small :confused: that would be great and if we do thats amazing. Lets spread this on the discord (im in class right now, anyone who can do it please do)

4 Likes

It should take like 10 more or so likes? Keep sharing the Repl and this forum post.

4 Likes

No because Replit does not value my opinion more than others unless I give reasoning behind it and others do not

7 Likes

Nevertheless you are generally more reserved than the rest of us.

5 Likes

Oh, ok. Still, cool that the mod supports :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey, we’re on the road to 40! Hopefully the mods dont ignore

5 Likes