Unable to fork this template

Problem description:

since 1 month ago the issue appear where i cant open all the project from my school with this message “unable to forks this template” and it never happends before

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:

Browser:
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank):
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA:
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan):

1 Like

Hey, @Laohay welcome to the forums!

Can you please provide a link to the repl? This way it is easier for staff and members of the community to help you!

Also see this guide on how to share your code:

1 Like

yeah sur this on of them (link who doesnt work) https://replit.com/@javascript-studi/JS-Browser-BOM-Code-13

1 Like

@Laohay This is an interesting one and I’m wondering if it’s occurring for other students. Have you tested in a fresh browser session or Chrome Incognito mode? Do you have a few classmates that haven’t started this same project who can test?

If it happening to all students who haven’t started it yet, it may be worth asking one of the teachers to re-publish it. Of course, if the teachers run into any issues, they are welcome to contact support. Since they are essentially administrators, it’s easier for Support to test these issues with them.

1 Like

hello @SuzyAtReplit ,you are right, all the students in my class have exactly the same problem, it is extremely annoying for us, replit was a very solid basis for progressing quickly in our modules, our school tells us that it has opened a ticket, but we have not no more info

Thanks @Laohay. Now we know it’s a bigger problem with the account and/or projects that isn’t just you. If your school has opened a ticket, I am sure we’ll get it sorted out.

1 Like