Too many problems

I am using a website called Chat Gpt, one with which you all are (probably) familiar. Anyway, I am trying to write a code that can turn 2d images into 3d images. I asked ChatGpt to summarize my issues based on the error code, and it spat out this:

You are trying to install and run the PyVista library on a Replit container. However, you have encountered several issues related to a “no new privileges” flag that is preventing you from running sudo commands or mounting the file system as read-write. Additionally, you have received errors related to missing dependencies, specifically the libXrender.so.1 shared object file. You have attempted to install this dependency using apt-get and pip, but have been unsuccessful in both cases. Finally, you have also encountered issues with the PyVista library itself, with errors related to missing modules and libraries.

I am trying to make this work, but I need help. Anything anyone can do to help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. The link to the repl file is: https://replit.com/@HunterClarke2/2dto3dv2

1 Like

What is a 3D image? You mean 3D model?

Instead of sending us chat gpt stuff, can we just have the error and problem that you sent it?

Sorry, Here is the Error code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “main.py”, line 1, in
import pyvista as pv
File “/home/runner/2dto3dv2/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyvista/init.py”, line 10, in
from pyvista.plotting import *
File “/home/runner/2dto3dv2/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyvista/plotting/init.py”, line 4, in
from .charts import Chart, Chart2D, ChartMPL, ChartBox, ChartPie
File “/home/runner/2dto3dv2/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyvista/plotting/charts.py”, line 14, in
from pyvista import _vtk
File “/home/runner/2dto3dv2/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyvista/_vtk.py”, line 543, in
from vtkmodules.vtkRenderingOpenGL2 import (
ImportError: libXrender.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Install that using nix. You can look for the package here: search.nixos.org

And you can add it to replit.nix.

2 Likes

When I said 3d images, I meant models. What this is supposed to do when finished, it is supposed to look at an image from a user, and separate the parts so that it can make a model of what it sees. I know it sounds difficult, and it is proving to be.

1 Like