TLS Protocol Error on Replit Hosted Project

Dear Replit Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to report a critical issue I’ve encountered with a TLS protocol error that is adversely affecting the functionality of my project hosted on Replit. This issue has implications for the secure communication between my Replit project and an external service (Twilio), which is integral to the project’s operation.

Project Details:

• Project Name: voiceflow-twilio-ivr
  • Replit Username: shingihou
  • Project URL: https://voiceflow-twilio-ivr.shingihou.repl.co

Issue Description: Upon attempting to establish a secure connection to my project’s webhook URL, both myself and the support team from Twilio have been confronted with a TLS protocol error. This error prevents Twilio from successfully communicating with my Voiceflow integration through the Replit-hosted service.

The error manifests when accessing the URL directly in a browser or when Twilio attempts to connect, resulting in a failed secure connection establishment. Unfortunately, the browser and Twilio’s logs offer limited diagnostic information, merely indicating a “protocol error.”

Required Assistance: To resolve this issue and ensure the secure and reliable operation of my project, I kindly request your support in the following areas:

• Investigating the cause of the TLS protocol error associated with my project’s URL.
  • Providing any available logs or diagnostic information from Replit’s side that could shed light on this issue.
  • Suggesting potential fixes or workarounds to establish a successful secure connection.

Additional Information:

• I have already verified the correct setup on Twilio’s side and confirmed that the URL is correctly formatted as HTTPS.
  • The issue seems to be specific to the interaction between Twilio and the Replit-hosted project, as direct browser access also reproduces the error.

I am eager to work closely with your team to promptly address this issue, as it is critical to my project’s functionality. Any insights or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
lin

You’ll need to deploy your app to have a URL that doesn’t go to sleep anymore, repl.co URLs are no more.