The Terminal is a somewhat clone of the windows command prompt that has existed since Windows CE 2.11. This version is able to do more user friendly tasks and requires no knowledge of the windows command prompt.
- CPU Information (Cut due to replits poor choices on hardware)
- Memory Information (Cut due to replits poor choices on hardware)
- Disk Information (Cut due to replits poor choices on hardware)
- Network Information (Cut due to replits poor choices on hardware)
- GPU Information (Cut due to replits poor choices on hardware)
- Math Problem Solving (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Translate English to Spanish
- Translate English to French
- Translate English to Japanese
- Very basic chatbot functions
- Audio / Video player
- Developer Mode
We currently have 2 different builds. The console build and our website build. Both of very much the same but the console build will house newer features and will be the grounds for testing new ideas. As such the more updated edition is going to be the console but the most official build is the website as it will have a stable build.
The Terminal is HIGHLY configurable with tags explaining what you can change and what it will affect. Almost everything is configurable in someway. And for advanced users they can change the entire program to make it to there liking.
This program is in early access and has very few of the planned features that will be added to the final build. The early access build is designed to help give me feedback on what to improve, fix, add, and design. Please leave any feedback you have so I can make this program better and more user friendly!
If you know how to do any of the following and would like to work on this project please dm me. If you would like to just mess around with some early access features please contact me for a developer id code.
- Replit Database (Python)
- Music Player (Python)
- Performance Improvements (Python)
- SHA256 Encryption
- SHA256 encryptor
- Base64 encryptor
- More chatbot functions
- Drawing Pad
An update log can now be found in the console build projects
It’s official! Update codenamed: “Retarch” is in development and will be published soon…
Need more help? View the
README.md file in the Repl for more information.
Have a suggestion? DM @DistantShadows and share your idea!