The replit stuck on loading "The Repl is booting..."

Bug description:
lit stuck on loading “The Repl is booting…”
and a working issue in still circle running above
I found many of these issue, however, there is no solution and explain that I can follow.

Expected vs Current Behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link: https://replit.com/@modkillz/QueueManagementSystem

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@modkillz

I tried change server from Asia to North America and not worked then came back to Asia, however, it did not work.

1 Like

Did you try the usual shenanigans (restart your computer, clear cache, clear cookies, log out and back in, Incognito mode, etc.)?

Yes, try all . It is not work. I try use another computer also. I think it’s about server.

1 Like

Yeah, probably. Can you try forking that Repl and running the fork? Or does this occur on every Repl of yours?

Yes, when I did forking with my project, the forked project is working. However, the original one still booting…

1 Like

However, when I closed and open the forked work again, it was the same

That’s pretty odd…maybe there’s some separate API or something for loading a Repl vs creating one and loading THAT in. Idrk, that’s strange.

Does it work when you try a different account? Also if you are able to try on a different Wi-Fi network?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with replit being stuck on booting.

@agatealbekeite Issues with booting a Repl can have different underlying causes. Please make a new post outlining all the context for your issue (link to the Repl, context of which Repls are affected, when this started occurring, what workarounds you have tried so far such as different devices/browsers/networks, etc.).

You may link the new post here as well for reference.

1 Like

For @modkillz, I was able to check your user account and your Repl loads without issue. I don’t see any issues so my guess is that this is something blocking the Repl from loading on your device or network.

1 Like

Thank you for the response, I will do so.

1 Like