All you have to do is to pip install the package in shell like this:
pip install idkwhttph
to install it to the latest version, do:
pip install idkwhttph==0.3.7
pip install -U idkwhttph
only versions 0.2.5+ work.
It has many functions, please refer to this small doc made by @SalladShooter
Idkwhttph package is a multi use text styler and backend helper. It includes many built in functions to make it easier for you to do great things.
• Center text in the middle of the screen
• Typewriter effect
• Backup and load database files
• Make code into characters
• Setting the title of a project
• Clearing the screen of text
• Clearing a line of text
• ANSI text styling
• Printing layers
• //Option menu//
• Syncing databases
• Enter to continue
• //Signup and login presets//
• Print in middle prints text in the center of your output console.
• Adds a type writer effect when printing a string, you can change the speed of which it types out the text.
• Makes a backup of your database and stores it into a JSON.
• Loads your backup from the JSON file and puts into your database.
• When you create a backup you can save it so if something happens it is perfectly fine.
• Syncs your backup to the platform you are using.
• Turns your code into characters.
• Adds a title to the project you are working on.
• Clears the console of text, the result will make the console empty.
• Clears the latest line of text in the console.
• Hides your cursor
• 13-15 have been deleted for a few unlisted reasons.
• Adds a select menu with specified inputs from the user to customize the menu.
• Crashes the Python code, causing the console to stop outputting.
• Adds a signup feature to your code, it stores and saves the credentials safely.
• Pairs with the sign_in function to allow people to access things when logged in.
Product made with love by: @Idkwhttph
Post written with love by: @SalladShooter
Please do note that the current latest version is 0.3.7. And that the small little desc about the package is only on 0.3.7
Able to use more than just replit database. But the data must be in a form of a dict.
create_backup(),sync_backup(),load_backup(),etc now has 1 parameter: data_base. ( the name of your db )
Thank you so much if you are reading this lol. Almost Everything is made by me, I did not copy anyone’s code. Well, atleast almost everything.Eg. I copied the
crash() function from SO ( stackoverflow )
ok bye thanks