Sync with Google classroom - accept invite other than via email?

Hi! I’m excited to use Replit Teams for Education for my classes again this year! Being able to sync classes with Google classroom is super helpful. However, I have a bit of a wrinkle this year: my students have Google accounts through our school and can access Google classroom, but do not currently have Gmail access. Is it possible for students to accept their invite to the Replit team without access to their email? (Say, logging into Replit with their Google account and accepting the invite there?)

Thanks!

1 Like

You are able to generate an invite link and share it with your students. You can also share it through google classroom. You can use a CSV but that seems harder than the others.

1 Like

HI @kmaschmeyer welcome back to the community!

I understand your pain re Gmail access for students and if you haven’t done so already please click on the ? icon in any Replit and provide feedback to the Replit team.

@Ethan just suggested exactly what I was going to as a replacement! :smiley: Teams for Edu can generate invite links which you share with students via Classroom / MS Teams / whatever you choose. Hope this helps and have a great year!

1 Like

David just talked about this in the stream Replit Teams for Education Basics: Let's Get Started! - YouTube

1 Like