Super dark mode

I agree. Unreadable:

3 Likes

that looks really cool

1 Like

My eyes… my pupils have dilated so far to read this that they look like 2 slices in a field of white.

1 Like

Bro predicted my life

1 Like

I thought it was just an artificially generated black hole

3 Likes

@bigminiboss that was the entire point of the theme. No its for my eyes

1 Like

… why do you need it for “your eyes,” are your eyes genetically engineered to be 10,000x better than normal people??? (CONSPIRACY THEORY CONFIRMED OHMYGOSH!!!)

3 Likes

For late nights

No. I haven’t earned enough cycles to pay for that

3 Likes

You won’t have good eyes for long. Please, turn on some lights in your room and use a light mode (unless you’re programming at 3am, then use a dark mode but not super-dark please I’m saying this for your own good)

2 Likes

Lights are almost always on in my room and some are pointing at my desk where I sit. But I would of lost my good eyesight by now if that were to happen

2 Likes

no it hurts your eyes brah

now I do stuff in a dark environment so I use dark mode ok I’m not a hypocrite definitely

3 Likes

Of course you didn’t earn the cycles. You stole them because you are the Grim Cyclemaster, conquerer of the multiverse.
For those of you who don’t know or want a refresher, click on the “not-ethan Fan Fiction” drop down to read about it on the PikaBot Archives.

2 Likes

when you realize it costs cycles to increase eyesight because life is a video game and replit the booster store

We dont talk about that.

I don’t have the cycles from any where to pay for that. Sorry for not being clear

2 Likes

:skull: I set my computer to lowest brightness and I use 80% screen brightness adjuster and that thing is still too dark for me

I don’t think experimental eye surgery can be paid for with cycles.

2 Likes

My fav “ur up rlly late coding” theme is this:

3 AM Peace - Replit

sigh*

you’re*

bruh look at the raw vers of that

sigh

I fixed it for you. :wink:

it’s even worse now :sobs: