Started a new project but cannot print

Question:
I started a new project choosing python as template. I try to print (“hello world”)
but nothing shows up. I attached a picture to show what is happening. I run the code in main.py

in .replit, entrypoint = “main.py”

Repl link:

code snippet

I see poetry.lock is open as one of the tabs. Did you edit anything in that?

1 Like

Have you tried re-running the program?

It may work.

1 Like

nothing edited, already tried starting multiple projects. I basically just start a project then try to print

I have tried clearing my browser cache and reopening the browser and starting multiple projects

Could you try zooming in/out? Apparently there’s an issue with screen resolution that is causing the output to not show.

2 Likes

Glancing at your screenshot here, it looks like the project isn’t actually saved and up to date (un-checked cloud above the files sidebar). Are you out of account storage by chance @danielquinio?

2 Likes

thank you, apparently I have must zoomed out by accident at some point and did not realize it. zoom out caused it to not show properly for some reason

1 Like

Glad to help @danielquinio!

Please mark this post as the solution if it solved your problem so people with the same issue can easily find the solution.

cc: @MattDESTROYER @Firepup650 @NateDhaliwal @SalladShooter

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.