Specific repl page unresponsive

Problem description:
Specific repl that I’ve made becomes unresponsive everytime I open it. I’m thinking it must be the repl itself because I’ve tried opening the page on 3 different browsers on 2 different computers (laptop and desktop) as well as connected to 2 different wifi networks (home and school). My desktop is connected to the internet via ethernet so I don’t think it’s an issue with the internet speed.

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:
Unresponsive webpage, won’t let me scroll through code, “unresponsive page” notification.

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:

Chrome, Firefox, Edge

edit: my other repls work fine, it is just this one that is having problems