Soooo manyproblems with the new fork to run system

Bug description:

Expected vs Current Behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link: https://replit.com/~?supportform=true

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 14541.0.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/119.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@AlexanderHoyt2

1 Like

Hi @AlexanderHoyt2 , welcome to the the forums!
What are the problems with this new update?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to run repls for a while now, but I keep getting the same error. when I fork it, after a couple seconds it disconnects for no apparent reason on different networks, computers, even accounts and just constantly gives me the reconnecting message, None of the code loads, The run button almost never works and when it does work, It doesn’t do anything and the stop button doesn’t work, The deploy menu almost never loads, and when it does, It doesn’t give me an option to run it for free. I also have a replit that I use that needs to be run in a separate tab, but, oh no, what’s this? no button for it? what a surprise, replit got rid of another essential button and didn’t even bother to replace it with even a crappy system.

1 Like

wait, are you a bot?

1 Like

Me? No, this forum doesn’t allow bots.
I’m a community member helping out.

1 Like

because I once had a teacher with the same last name, and that name is VERY uncommon

1 Like

May I know what the error message is when forking?
Also, how does the Stop button not work?

1 Like

it just spams reconnecting in the corner, and the stop button will just highlight in a lighter shade when you click it, but doesn’t do anything

1 Like

my thoughts are that the deploy button is not working because of the run and stop button not working and those aren’t working because of the connectivity issue, the connectivity isn’t working most likely for one of three reasons: the types of repls that I have tried have errors, my running system cannot perceive what is supposed to run, the specific computer that I use is a school issued chromebook and some specific process, action, or connection is being disrupted by a “root” of the administrative system.

(I call it a “root” of the system because the automatic administrative intelligence system constantly is “growing” new “roots” to prevent things from getting into it, but there are several gaps in those roots, including proxies or, in correspondence to the exemplification, “rocks between the roots” that allow things to bypass the roots, and in order for the AAIS to block those, It has to forcefully override the source program, but in some cases, the source program is too well protected “bedrock pass through” or has a high administrative authority that, even when or if the AAIS forces its way into the connection to block it, it can’t do anything because it is against regulation for the “tree” from changing anything involving that source, "lead pass through. in other words there are many ways to bypass several barriers put in by the AAIS, but even they cannot get rid of some of the blocks put in place.)

2 Likes