(SOLVED) Search my Repls feature

Describe your feature request
I would like the option to search through my Repls by name.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
This would make it easier to find Repls since we are given such ineffective ways to organize them (can’t select multiple files, can’t use scripts to organize Repls, can’t view very many at once, etc.). Using this proposed feature, I could easily find my Repls instead of hopelessly groping through the mess.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
I noticed something which could actually classify this as a bug report. When you view other people’s profiles on Replit, you can search their Repls (on the “Repls” tab, not “Community”). However, this useful feature is missing for my account, even though that’s where it would be the most useful.

What I see in an incognito window (not logged in)

What I see when logged in

As you can see, I have the handy “starred Repls” feature as well as the ability to see my folders, but not a search feature when I am logged in.

On a side note, if we can officially call this a bug report can we implement it without getting any votes?

4 Likes

5 Likes

I am laughing at my own stupidity. Thanks!

4 Likes

You’re not stupid :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.