Slow loading times for Repl pages

In that case, you may just have to accept that condition. You may also want to try to clear your browsing data and cache, to see if that clears up the problem.

Does the computer you are currently using have speed issues, if so that may be the problem. Your browser may struggle to handle the running processes. You can also check your task manager on Windows or Task Monitor on macOS.

1 Like

I can almost 100% guarantee this is not an issue on my end. My internet speed was fine. My PC was only running (an up-to-date version of) Google Chrome at the time with only three tabs open (2 Repls and a Replit Ask). My PC specs are Windows 11, Ryzen 5500, 16 GB RAM. (Which are the only specs that should effect being able to run Chrome since it is not graphics intensive, but just in case my GPU is NVIDIA GTX 3060 TI.)

1 Like

We see.

In that case you may have to consult with Replit. Their servers may be quite outdated.

2 Likes

Which is why I made this bug report, to alert Replit to the issue and also to see if other people were also experiencing this issue.

1 Like

I’ve had sporadic issues in my classroom for months using teams for Edu. Often it’s working just fine the next day. Never did hone in on the specific issue. It would be random and isolated to some students in the class. Sometimes it would be weeks before another student was affected. Sometimes days.

Spoke with IT, whitelisted Replit, nothing of note from their logs either. Students are using 2017+ iMacs with the latest macOS and browsers. Their problems with be browser agnostic as well. Copying and running their code (python) in a local IDE ran just fine.

1 Like

I’m no longer experiencing this issue, but I want to make sure others aren’t too before marking this topic as solved.

1 Like

It was solved ages ago for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.