Similar features from Teams plan available on a single user plan

Describe your feature request

So i’m trying to decide to stay with Repl.it and was looking at the plans. I really need to have multiple always on repls and I am not seeing a plan that offers that… except the Teams plan.
Maybe I could create a Teams account with just one user but i’m not sure how that would work or if it even would work. So my requested feature is a plan that has similar benefits to Teams like 5 Always On Repls and Private Repls priced somewhere in the range of current offerings.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

It would convince other paying users like myself to stay with Repl.it rather than move to other cloud solutions.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

I was trying to plan where I will host my software in the coming months when my Hacker plan changes.

p.s. If anyone knows if creating a single user Teams plan would accomplish what I need, feel free to mention any info.

This has been debated at length. At this point the teams pro is the only option, but I feel something else is coming. I decided to went pro and see what happens.
I would say take the teams pro and see. worst case after few months to switch or leave.

2 Likes