When I put my cursor over a keyword that is not imported, use the CMD+. keybind to trigger code actions, and accept it, the dependency gets imported but my cursor loses focus from the code file I’m in.
My cursor should jump to either the end of the imported keyword, or remain at its original position.
My cursor has lost focus of the current file.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a typescript/tsx file and create a valid export
- Go to another file and do something simple like
console.log(Dependency). Don’t import it yet.
- Put your cursor within bound of the unimported keyword
- Use the CMD+. keyboard shortcut (CTRL+. on windows/linux I think)
- Select the option to import it with the Enter key
- Cursor is no longer focusing the current file
Bug appears at this link:
Confirmed to work in any Repl with a Typescript LSP.
Repl Link (private): https://replit.com/@IroncladDev/VultangDev
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank): Macbook Pro 14" Ventura
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA: N/A (was coding in browser this time)
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan): Pro Plan