See student test results quickly

Describe your feature request
In current layout in Teams, if you have unit tests inside your repl, the only way to see how students performed and check where problems appeared, is to open each single repl, open the “tests” panel, run the tests, switch to console and see, then switch to another student and all again. (I am using them in JS but I believe the behaviour should be similar for others)

It would be great if I could see how students submissions performed directly in submissions overview (not sent, 4 of six passed, all passed). However even the layout that was applied last year, was much better: when I opened the Tests panel, successful tests were coloured in green, failed red, so I knew immediately and when the tests were not run before, I didn’t have to switch to console, but the colours told me immediately

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
A lot of teacher time would be saved - the extra time for checking each assignment is ca. 30 seconds, with 15 students in class and typical 5 assignments per lesson/ homework this gives extra 37 minutes.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

2 Likes
  1. Overview now seems to have this…

2. I’d like to be able to CHANGE their status from ‘Submitted’ to ‘Reviewed’ in the Overview, rather than having to open their code (again, adds 30-60 minutes per class)

3. I have a student who can’t Submit because she can’t verify her email (it was changed mid-year by IT and now replit hates her). I told her to just do them and I’ll mark them complete (ie reviewed) but her items don’t change to a tick (Completed), they stay as the clock (Working on)